Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading automatic water supply Temperature Sensor manufacturer and supplier.
A temperature sensor is a device used to measure temperature. This can be air temperature, liquid temperature or the temperature of solid matter. There are different types of temperature sensors available and they each use different technologies and principles to take the temperature measurement.A temperature sensor is an instrument used to measure the degree of hotness or coolness of an object whereas, a temperature transmitter is a device that is interfaced with a temperature sensor to transmit the signals to a remote location for monitoring and control purposes.
If you want to know more about our Temperature Sensor please feel free to contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Operating Temperature: -40℃~+250℃, -40℃~+250℃
Resistance: 10 Ω to 1 MΩ, 10K, 50K, 100K
The temperature sensors are used for verifying design assumptions that will promote safer and economical design and construction.
They are used to measure the temperature rise during the process of curing concrete.
They can measure rock temperatures near liquid gas storage tanks and ground freezing operations.
Temperature sensors can also measure water temperatures in reservoirs and boreholes.
1) The Encardio-Rite temperature sensor is precise, low cost, and extremely reliable.
2) They are suitable for both surface mount and embedded applications.
3) The low thermal mass results in faster response time.
4) The vibrating wire temperature sensor is fully interchangeable; one indicator can read all sensors.
5) They come with indicators that are readily available for direct temperature display.
Rolled Cople for pipe